Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! order confirmation

ordered from O2 website, an iPhone, paid £ 30 upfront. the money from my bank account has been withdrawn and I have no confirmation or invoice that I have paid for this item… how can i get my money back ??

Resolved! Disney Plus Activation

Disney Plus Activation not working, getting error 404, clicked ont he link in a previous fix on here and entered email and password and get the message there is a problem with my subscription. Cannot find where to remove the extra and go to Disney Pl...

Lesley71 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Note 8 sim card problem

Hi,I moved over to O2 on Wednesday but am unable to get my O2 sim card to work in the subject matter phone.I've ported over OK as I am using the sim card in an old unlocked phone but I am being told conflicting things by both O2 and Vodafone. When I ...

flinty96 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney 3

I was offered DISNEY3 free for 3 months, I text it to the number provided. When I checked my account I found it in my extras, and was instructed to activate it, but when I tap on activate it says error, tried to ring a number of times but no response...

Terry078 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Extras activation error

Help I upgraded my phone and contract yesterday and got the Disney+ extra but when I follow the link it takes me to and error page that says 404 error page can’t be found. What do I do?

Jenny84 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 travel

Have O2 travel and even though mobile roaming and mobilr data switched off with no calls or texts made O2 travel is being triggered. Am in country on o2 travel list but have a vpn app which sometimes use which connects to country NOT on O2 travel lis...

Fedupdaz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos