Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 26 kudos

Resolved! Took my money

Why money was deducting twice from my account and I was unsucessful of getting a new phone. Can I be refunded

Flowers by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Volt not available

Hi, i am on Virgin media broadband, but when i try to get volt it says not available in my area, why is this? Does that mean i can't get any of these benefits even though i am on o2 and virgin media?

Pez by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Credit File Referrals Team @ O2 Is Dead Sleep.

I can not imagine sending email to this team for over three weeks and no single response despite the fact that auto response email suggested that the team will respond within 3 working days.Can someone wake them up from their dead sleep please.?The t...

KOB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 mobile contract owner with 20gig data... would like to use hotspot for devices but signal weak

Hi guys im a tattooist who has recently began renting a large room at the back of a barbers, i get ok-ish internet signal but i rely heavily on my laptop, ipad, and amazon music.The fact im not the shop owner and not too sure how indefinitely i'll be...

LTatman by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Insurance claim

Hi, I have started an insurance claim today as my phone is water damaged. I was told I will receive a new phone tomorrow & I am to hand the damaged phone in an open package to the delivery driver & I am to write the reference number on the front of t...

Sam24 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I can't get into my existing Disney+ plus account

Hello, today I renewed my contract for 24 month at your Bromley branch.I said to them that I had a Disney+ account from the previous contract and the Bromley branch said I would get 3 month free of Disney+.I tried logging on to my Disney+ account thi...

David32 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! stolen phone replacement

My phone got stolen and my new phone arrived today but the screen is full of scratches. My phone was new, no scratches whatsoever and I have to pay £90 for a scratched phone? Is there anything I can do?

Scam Caller

0344 809 0202 - scam call saying they were calling from O2, asked them to remove my details as I haven’t been a customer of O2 for about 10 years. Said he had my house address, email everything. He said he couldn’t delete my info and that he had thou...

Kmcg1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos