Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Scam?

Just got a text message from O2 saying I recently made a call to a premium line and to check my bill at . I didn't do it of course but googled onelink.me is not showing up at all. Can't really believe this is getting through. Is nothing safe anymore?

junej5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Not received my order

I ordered a HAN Samsung Galaxy A32 5G Black 64GB 1SAGA32BKN, last week its saying been delivered but I not received it and my next-door had nothing don't know what to do

Resolved! Premium text costs

I texted a donation to children in need and have been charged £20 by O2 for premium rate text. Two messages were generated about gift aid. I am shocked and feel you are undermining the charity. I would appreciate it if a large proportion of this coul...

Aud1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ordering / Stock

Hey, Online ordered an iPad ‘collect today’ on Friday(19th)… here we are on Sunday(21st)… no iPad… O2 say they don’t have any stock…. However they are still advertising ‘collect today’ and ‘collect tomorrow’ on their website. Have been advised they ‘...

IamStuart by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wrong bill

Hi dear could you please correct my last month bill back to £20.28 and it’s not amounts with £39.27,I already spoke twice with your staffs and they said will sort it out soon.but they are not doing anything for me,that is so bad service ,my account h...

Resolved! Faulty Samsung flip case

Hi has anyone else had an issue with the Samsung flip case. I purchased kine for £24.99 and after 4 weeks of use the keyring broke off. I also can't seem to find the right way to contact and report this. I am very dossappointed.

Ag89 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why can you not provide an email address to write to?

I like many do not wish to talk to a robot such as Aura as it seems incapable of answering anything outside the library of facts it has loaded in its memory. My purpose for wanting assistance was due to a call received allegedly rom O2 on a landline ...

Silveraj by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos