Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Account

What should I do if I made an account but want to change the email on the account. Do I have to delete the account?

Ayaz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Signal

I recently switched to o2 from virgin media, but I’ve notice that the signal is significantly worse. With virgin I always had above 3 bars at home but with o2 I get a max of 2 and most of the time it’s at 1 bar

Ayaz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! OUT OF STOCK ORDER

So i ordered two phones for my parents a week before christmas (my other present fell through) and they were in stock when i paid for them and i got the confirmation email that my order was confirmed and would later be processed and then half an hour...

chaz91210 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple Watch S7 query

I’m gonna get my gf an Apple Watch s7 for Christmas, and will pay it off monthly, as I will be paying for the watch does that mean it won’t work with her phone, I think she’s got an iPhone 11 or something similar, her sim is 02 as well I think. Will ...

OJDNC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung A22

Hi all, I know that O2 support the Samsung A22 5G,, but I just wondered if they will be supporting the 4G variety. In particular, I want to be certain that WiFi calling on O2 will be supported. Thanks

Sinkers by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos