Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

New phone not delivered

I’m not a complainer genuinely but the service I have received has been awful while trying to set up a new phone and contract. I did it all on line, as I upgraded from sim only as part a Black Friday deal. I never received the phone although my O2 ac...

Anyone1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New sim not working

Hi, I just upgraded my phone however when I put my sim in, it’s not working. Anyone know how to help?

Kindy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! returns policy and website access

Anyone else have the the same problem I have had to complain in the end I purchased a phone for my daughter and got the wrong one . I wished to return the phone but there is no way of accessing the returns form on the 02 website you can find the form...

Danny10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Google pixel £100 cash back recycling

I’ve been trying to recycle my old phone following the purchase of my Google pixel but when I put in my order number to claim the cash back, it’s saying it’s not valid. Any suggestions please?

KP5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cashback

I have recently bought a new phone from 02 with £100 cashback as part of the deal. How do I claim this? I cant find anything about this on the website. Thanks in advance

Matt125 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney +

My activation link for the 3 months free Disney+ is not working - it’s is leading me to no where……

DG68 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos