Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

SideButton_New.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 22 kudos

FAQs: Other Products and Services

Hi all, welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have questions on any other O2 Product or service that doesn't have its own board, such as voicemail, insurance, screen replacement service, O2 Wifi etc. this is the place you can post ...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 1 kudos

Sim only order

My sim only order arrived today with the envelope open. The peel off strip is still clearly over the glued part of the envelope so it was never sealed before it left the warehouse! The sim was in the envelope but that was all, should there have been ...

MrsLBX by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

End of agreement

Hi all, I have received an emaik today from O2 advising that my contract has ended on 31st March. I got the phone and O2 contract through Carphone Warehouse 2 years ago. The email from O2 says that I can upgrade today if I join O2 directly and O2 wil...

Receiving upgrade order

I ordered a phone upgrade and there was a deal to get a free charging pad with official apple cases. I added the case and the charging pad was automatically added for free. My phone arrived today with the charging pad but the £45 case is nowhere to b...

Conference calls

I have a Motorola G7POWER running on O2 pay monthly which is supposed to do conference calls but doesn't. Any idea how to get it to work? I can't see anything. Is it blocked by Motorola or by O2?

Peter3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

s20 ultra

hi.I ordered my s20 ultra on the 14th of March for click & collect but now its been send for home delivery.I checked online the other day & it says they are in stock & I got a txt from o2 on Monday saying they are getting ready to ship my order.anybo...

Tami by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

unlocking

hi all im trying to unlock my phone ive used the online form didnt hear anything backive tried ringing but due to the current circumstance all calls are for prioty problems only not unlocking so yesterday a couple of weeks later i decided to register...

cxn000 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Prime video extra

I recently joined 02 and was offered prime video as an extra. I signed up to this but it’s not linking to my amazon account so how do I access prime videos?

Stacey3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

My order

I haven’t received my order and 02 said it would be here today. I haven’t had any texts to confirm this but the money has been taken from my account