Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Viewing final bill now account closed

I closed my account on 31/3/22 and moved to a different network provider. I need a copy of my final bill dated 11/4/22 that was paid in full, but cannot access this via the MyO2 app or site as the account is closed. How do I get a copy of my final bi...

Cardi-101 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! possible scam

I had a call the other day on my mobile from someone claiming to be from O2 and that my account was eligible for a 40% discount but I needed to speak to a sparate tem to confirm my account details ( I was not asked for my bank details )- I even got a...

Resolved! Question

In my big bundle I have over 7gb but on my offer allowance I have 6.8gb, what’s the difference between my big bundle and offer allowance.

Mzzr by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Potential Scam

Has anyone received a call from 0871 3096242 ? They said they were from O2 promotions offering a 30% discount. When I told them I was already on a Friends and Family discount, they said I could still get 30% off this !! I thought that sounded odd and...

SDev by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 open

I have open on my current contract but can’t find the codes so I can add it to my wife’s account. How do I do this?

Peter84 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ear buds

Hi I have recently purchased the Samsung s22 and it comes with the Samsung ear buds but how to i Claim for them as i though it would come with the phone many thanks

James675 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel order

I ordered a new phone via the website yesterday for click and collect at me local store however I do not have the ID required to collect my order. How do I cancel the click and collect and change it to home delivery?

Banta by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM card and contract

Hello. I did a contract with Virgin, and they asked me if I needed a SIM card from O2. I said yes because it sounded nice at first, but I changed my mind because I'm happy with the one I'm using, and I don't want to change it. I did the contract 4 da...

Mariella by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos