Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Bolt ons

I have used my monthly data allowance and have selected to change my tariff to ensure this doesn’t happen again. However this change does not take place until my next bill date which isn’t for another 5 days. I am looking to buy additional data to co...

Rhian2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! processing order

i have just purchased an order, however it said that the payment didn’t work and i needed different card details, but the money has been took out the bank

e01 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple Music offer

Got a new iPad it said I would get 6 months free Apple Music and I’m still waiting when do I get it?

Odd_Socks by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! travelling to Egypt with my o2 pay monthly

Hi There, In August I will be on a holiday in Egypt, and I would like to stay connected to my friends and family and work here in the UK so, I was wondering if there was a way to do so at a reasonable price. don't want to be paying international call...

ahmadUK76 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Information

hello, I have a problem, the other day I got a call from O2 and they offered me two sim cards and an iPhone 13 pro .I received the sim cards but I didn't receive a phone can I ask why

Pati by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Use phone abroad

Hi I am in turkey , I need to use my phone . I like to ask you to active my SIM card so I can use it abroad many thanks Mehrin Ghaffari

Mehrin by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Replacement iPhone

I recently got a new iPhone 11 from insurance as my old phone broke, since I got this phone it’s been re setting itself and it’s now re setting more and more and I just can’t use this phone, I feel like I was giving a already broken phone from the in...

Resolved! 2 weeks for the Insurance team

hello, my phone has stopped charging and i am now waiting to get a email from the insaurance team, but after 3 weeks and multiple live chats, i have gotten nowhere, i need a new phone NOW!!!! for both work and money organisation, i've been with the c...