Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Amazon Prime Extra

I entered a new contract in October which included the Amazon Video 6 months free offer, i was instructed that the extra would automatically end after the 6 months free extra had expired, why am i being charged 7.99 by Amazon Prime after 3 months of ...

Telephone Mast Hatfield AL10 9JG

Hi, There were some work done on the mast outside our flats between the 18 July and 20 July we got a text saying that work was being carried out but now the mast is very very noisy I can hear it with the windows open or when i go to get in my car.......

Resolved! PAC code

Tried calling 202, nothing,texted 65075, not working, can you just give me a pac code

Chay by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Calls from O2 mobile to landline fail

Hello I'm not an O2 customer, but someone who is tells me they cannot call my landline VOIP numberThey just receive dead airI'm trying to find out whom I should contact with this issueI can call this landline VOIP number from other mobile networks an...

Resolved! Phone sent to wrong address

My wife dropped her phone earlier today, resulting in a badly cracked screen. She decided to order a new phone through the MyO2 app. However, upon acknowledging the purchase, she noticed that the delivery address had defaulted to a previous address w...

Resolved! Europe / O2 roaming on the continent

I could previously fully use the internet and other services perfectly well on the continent. Three or four weeks ago, I finally accepted to talk to one of your many agents who have rung to ask if I would like a new tarrif. She seemed very helpful an...

Clare19 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Travel charges

Hi, I have recently returned from the USA, and was charged every day I was there for O2 travel, despite being careful to only use my sister's home wifi, I didn't use the phone when out and about. What did I do wrong ? Thanks

kelis by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Music abroad

Hi there, I’m heading to France from the U.K. tomorrow. Trying to find a way to play music on the long drive. Apple Music looks like a plan but….will it cost me lots in roaming charges to stream the music on the trip. Also what about connectivity ie ...

whitton_ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos