Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! 02s return address

I have received a labelled jiffy bag to return a new phone to 02 but the address doesn't mention 02

SAo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is order refused/cancelled

Hello, I’ve recently tried to move from Three to O2 and found a deal through the site Uswitch, I got the PAC code and everything alright and put in the order. today I got the email that the order was unsuccessful and to contact the credit file referr...

Zeppli by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Old number transfer to 02

Good evening,can anyone help me, I’ve recently received my new sim with a new number when I set it up they asked if I had a pac code to transfer my original number from my old sim to my new 02 sim I put the pac code which was provided and my original...

Blake by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Device not showing on my o2

I've just signed up for a pay monthly phone. The up front cost has been taken and I've had all my signed credit agreements. I've also recieved an email stating, Keep an eye on your inbox for our updates on progress and delivery. But my device is not ...

Just had a scammer call me...

source number was: 028 4466 6034, from Downpatrick, Northern IrelandThey knew I have an O2 account, and I only joined recently... ergo... O2 / Virgin have either had a data breach, or it's an inside job.

ddddd by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC code

Hi there, I’m new to O2 as just changed from Sky and am getting a new phone tomorrow. My SIM card has arrived and I’ve got my PAC code from Sky to transfer my number over but was just wondering how to do this?

Saskia12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Roaming

my phone didnt work when i was in Guernsey, Do I need to do anything on my phone? I'm going to Croatia and Portugal later in the year and would I to make sure it works next time?

Raq by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Live chat!!!!

So so so annoying. I just want to add a spend cap. Why won't anyone respond to my query?Where us this live chat???

Julie20 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Extend rings before voicemail

Hi, my iPhone 13 rings for 15 seconds before going to voicemail. I’ve tried doing the usual: **61*901*25#send process but it still answers on 15 seconds! any ideas? tried calling o2 but they don’t seem to know?? Keep fobbing me off with excuses. neve...

Lockey by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos