Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Order

Good morning, Yesterday i ordered my new phone. When can i expect delivery? My old phone is gone and i need new one as soon as possible. Thank you

Weronika by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data disappearing!

24GB data disappeared in less tan 24 hours. Raised twice with o2 and Apple, who are unable to get to the bottom of it. I usually use 10GB per billing month, however all data has been used 12 days into billing month. No unusual downloads and not left ...

Laura-W by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Google Pixel 6 promo: £100 trade in bonus

I got the pixel 6 pro last month and traded in my old phone looking to make use of the promotion. I got the credit from my trade in on the 3/8/2022 but not the £100 bonus. I sent an email to o2recycle and spoken with someone on the phone from o2 and ...

Kadaj22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone only connects to Edge abroad

Travelling to Europe. Got text telling me roaming at no charge but phone only connects to 3G and Edge with no internet access. Roaming is on on mobile. How can I connect to 4G and access internet?

Emm by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! £100 gift card

Hi, I upgraded my phone on the 8th August and was told I would receive details of my £100 gift card within 14 days. It has now been 15 days and I haven't heard anything. Has anyone else received theirs? Or know what I can do to redeem mine? TIA!

Returning a fraudulent phone

Last November I reported an apple fraud case to o2 for which I received a letter from o2 removing my name from the account and sorting out my credit check file. Now almost 4 months later I still have the phone in my possession. I have sent 2 emails a...

Resolved! Order not processing?

I ordered the apple iPad4 four days ago, was supposed to receive next day delivery but my o2 app is saying the order hasn’t even been processed yet? I spoke to someone on the chat and was told all the emails I received with legal documents and credit...

Mel31 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Default on a returned phone

Hi, I need some help about a phone I returned in 2018, I returned this phone within the first week of purchase (within the 14 days) but now in March 2022 it has shown on my credit that I am in debt for £6 and have defaulted. I have been on the phone ...