Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 25 kudos

FAQs: Other Products and Services

Hi all, welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have questions on any other O2 Product or service that doesn't have its own board, such as voicemail, insurance, screen replacement service, O2 Wifi etc. this is the place you can post ...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Disney+

I currently have Disney+ free for 6 months with 02. How do I find out when six months is up?

Ghanimah by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Calls abroad

If I am making calls abroad will it be charged and how much for example 10 or 30 minutes

Andrei3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Airtime and device combine

Just paid £305.98p for device upfront cost and air time plan confused why 02 app saying my August airtime bill is paid till nx month 14th but saying I need to pay device monthly cost on the 28th this month what the hell I haven't even got my fone del...

Shorty1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wifi on the London Underground

I have been unable to connect to the Wifi on the tube in 2021, neither Wifi Extra nor Virgin Media Wifi. I have spoken to O2 support live chat at length, and have tried many different troubleshooting steps including: I have updated my software to the...

Gartoo by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Transferred Number

Hi, I filled in a form 2 days ago to transfer my old number to my new o2 sim. It said 2 working days but my number still hasn’t been transferred.

Gale_1920 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC code

Hi I am really struggling to give 02 my PAC code what I have from Vodafone, I have filled the form in online and I have had emails back saying it has failed. Is it really this hard to do? Everytime I ring 202 it just gets to the end of phone call and...

Sarahb92 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Anker powecore 3 10k wireless

I've just received my order, I ordered an Anker powercore III on 30% discount. However I received the older model which is just Anker powercore. Not III. Which means I have actually paid more for the device after the discount as the older model is ch...

Kona by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos