Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Linking 2 SIMS to 1 acc

Could be a bit messy. I have an O2 contract purely for my son. Today I signed up with Virgin media broadband and one way of reducing the cost was to take an O2 sim. So we will have an additional SIM with monthly data allowance etc. Thought might as w...

Resolved! UBALBE TO RECIEVED MY ORDER

I Have made payment today and i have not received my order .this was delivered on the 6th to [personal details removed] instead of [personal details removed] . please kindly assist urgently . regards.

Dinner123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

3 months free Disney+ SCAM

I recieved a message saying: -Here's 3 months of Disney+ on us, just as a thank you for being with us. It's the perfect time to jump back in with a great line up of new originals and timeless classics to streem!Just text DISNEY to 21500RRP £7.99 p/m ...

AndyM3860 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney Plus, 3 Months as a thank you.......

Got a text from O2. "Here's 3 months of Disney+ on us, just as a thank you for being with us. It's the perfect time to jump back in with a great line up of new originals and timeless classics to stream!Just text DISNEY to 21500RRP £7.99 p/m after 3 m...

Qmain by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! new phone

i just up graded my phone with you but it has no ñew numberi tried putþing old chip þo keep number but dont work. I REALLY WANT NEW NUMBER