Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! How long does credit check take these days?

Hi, I've been a customer with O2 for over 3 years now, having my phone through them and my monthly contract. I've never missed a payment, have upgraded in between and paid the old device in full, etc. Yesterday I ordered an Apple Watch and now the or...

tabibu by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade call

Hi I received a phone call yesterday from this number 01737570027 regarding an upgrade or change tariff. Just want to make sure this is a legitimate number for O2. Thank you.

GRB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Amazon Extra Error

Hi. I cant activate me Amazon Music Unlimited Extra … When I click the link to complete the activation it comes up Activation Error … Seems a few are having the same issue … I have 14 days left to activate … please help

ClareL by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 travel

I'm going to America tomorrow and want to know what I need to do to my phone so I don't incur charges. I have O2 travel as part of my pay monthly contract, my wife doesn't. We know she needs to activate the O2 travel and will be charged at £6/day but...

Resolved! WIFI Hub bill

I recently decided to terminate the contract on a mini WIFI hub that I had bought several years ago from O2. I couldn't find any way of doing so online and I therefore decided to cancel the direct debit. I knew a final bill would be sent out by email...

Macanta by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Repeatedly ignored by O2 Redeem re: Mastercard

My partner and I both bought new phones on 2nd November. Neither of us got an email within 14 days to claim the £200 Mastercard so we both sent emails to help@o2redeem.co.uk. 22nd November and we both get asked for proof of purchase, which we promptl...

Rob_83 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Amazon music activation error

I have been trying to activate my 6 months Amazon music extra but I keep getting a message saying "activation error". I have tried the O2 customer service and they told me to contact amazon but amazon have now told me to contact O2. Any ideas?

Benji_76 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos