Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Repeatedly ignored by O2 Redeem re: Mastercard

My partner and I both bought new phones on 2nd November. Neither of us got an email within 14 days to claim the £200 Mastercard so we both sent emails to help@o2redeem.co.uk. 22nd November and we both get asked for proof of purchase, which we promptl...

Rob_83 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Amazon music activation error

I have been trying to activate my 6 months Amazon music extra but I keep getting a message saying "activation error". I have tried the O2 customer service and they told me to contact amazon but amazon have now told me to contact O2. Any ideas?

Benji_76 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling order

Hi so I ordered an iPad to be sent to a store for pick up but I changed my mind on the order and so I rang customer services and they said I would have to wait 7 days for the store to send the iPad back to o2 and it has now been 8 days but on my o2 i...

Summer58 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 recycle invalid voucher code error

I'm trying to claim the "Extra £150" 02 recycle offer as I've just got the new Galaxy S21 Ultra but I'm getting an invalid voucher code error when inputting my order number.Is there a trick to inputting it? I've tried a combination of using be the wh...

About order

I ordered 14 pro max yesterday and was told it would be delivered today buy i got message that your sim is on your way. Is sim an phone delivered separately or was order not done properly? Confused

Od by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help abroad…

I’ve just arrived in Morocco today from UK. I already have the travel ‘bolt on’, which says it will cost me £6 per day for all the data I need with a £51.50 spending cap. I’ve only been here less than 24th and just been told I’ve reached my monthly £...