Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

I had a call offering a discount on my bill, which then turned into an upgrade of phone. Agreed a Samsung. Got confirmation email confirming, then an email with a contract for an Apple Iphone . Took aged to sort it out - Parcel was on the way with Ip...

DPJH19 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Issues with Audible Membership via O2 Extra

Hi All, hope it's okay to post about this. I have an O2 extra perk for 3 months of Audible Plus when I took out a new line on my O2 account. I've noticed some issues with audible's service using this subscription, and I'm curious to know if this is a...

Microman4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! SIM card change

I have upgraded, and also changed my tariff to unlimited date, supports 5G, and to get Disney + free for 6 mths. Do I need to use the SIM card my upgrade came with to get the new benefits? Or will they be automatically applied if I just put my curren...

CLF22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New sim hasn't arrived after nearly 2 weeks

Ordered a black friday deal sim only contract and still not received the sim card in the post, no email update, no text update no nothing. Is this because of royal mail strikes or has it not even been dispatched

Prior22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone number

Hi I entered the PAC code to keep my old number and I have been given a new one how can I get my old one back?

Dean11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Refunds

Has anyone waited nearly 3 weeks for a refund to be put back into their Bank Account?I’m owed £522.00 and have been waiting nearly 3 weeks for it when the store said it usually takes 3-5 working days…I am absolutely fuming…

Resolved! How long does credit check take these days?

Hi, I've been a customer with O2 for over 3 years now, having my phone through them and my monthly contract. I've never missed a payment, have upgraded in between and paid the old device in full, etc. Yesterday I ordered an Apple Watch and now the or...

tabibu by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos