cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

auto top up

Anonymous
Not applicable

Have come to the conclusion that auto top up for my phone is a waste of time . Set it up in december and it has only worked once . Can't see the point .Talked to 4 advisors on line and all they say is it's set up ok . So why wont it work !!!!

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi.

Welcome to the Community Forum.

I assume you have spoken online using Live Chat. These are non uk call entries outsourced abroad. They are fine for low level general enquiries.

You may want to contact O2 Uk Customer Services on 4445 for Payg to ask them to check your account once more.

Auto Top up works fine for most but we have come across people who have had issues with the service.

Personally I use my Banking App to top up the day before my anniversary date. Quick, clean and simple.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi.

Welcome to the Community Forum.

I assume you have spoken online using Live Chat. These are non uk call entries outsourced abroad. They are fine for low level general enquiries.

You may want to contact O2 Uk Customer Services on 4445 for Payg to ask them to check your account once more.

Auto Top up works fine for most but we have come across people who have had issues with the service.

Personally I use my Banking App to top up the day before my anniversary date. Quick, clean and simple.
Message 2 of 2