cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

access to my account

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ive been trying to access my account on line now for about 4 days and the page keeps coming up unavilable ? try again later.  is there maintenance work going on ? thanks

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147087 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28289 Solutions
Mine is working fine. You may need to clear your browser cache or try a different browser. Otherwise, it may be that your account needs resetting. Customer services can help you with this if necessary.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147087 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28289 Solutions
Mine is working fine. You may need to clear your browser cache or try a different browser. Otherwise, it may be that your account needs resetting. Customer services can help you with this if necessary.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 4

shazeroon
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'm having the same problem. It keeps saying "

My O2 section of the o2.co.uk site is not accessible

We're sorry, an application error has occurred. Please try again later"

Its been like that for me for days now

Message 3 of 4

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

As above you need to contact O2.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 4 of 4