Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Other Products and Services

Highlighted
Level 1: Joiner
Accepted Solution

Wireless Galaxy Buds+

Why can't I get the Wireless Galxy Buds+ that was one of the extras offered to .e when I upgraded to Samsung S20 5G. I don't want any of the other extras, they don't interest me. This is shocking. I only have 7 days left to get my extra. I would also like to speak to a human too but can't do that either.
Highlighted
Topics: 554
Solutions: 13,985

Re: Wireless Galaxy Buds+

@Lippy 

It's a Samsung promotion.

See how to claim here https://20202.samsungpromotions.claims/gb/en/pages/o2summer/how-it-works

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Wireless Galaxy Buds+

Hi there @Lippy , how are you getting on today? I just wanted to check if you got all the information you needed about how to claim the buds? Did you have any additional questions the community could help you with? Smiley Happy

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? See if the My O2 how-to guide will help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature