Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Highlighted
Level 1: Joiner
Accepted Solution

WiFi dongo

Good afternoon
Due to unforeseen circumstances I am left without wifi at home and I am asking if O2 do a dongo and roughly how much its gonna cost
Topics: 535
Solutions: 11,468

Re: WiFi dongo

@RedFive 

All here mate https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/mobile-broadband

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Level 64: Magistrate

@RedFive  Check to make sure you have a strong signal at home before investing in a dongle. It won't be of much use to you if you don't.

https://status.o2.co.uk/

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Topics: 114

@RedFive 

Sound advice from @MI5 and @Bambino 

I have a O2 dongle for my laptop on monthly contract with a great deal and help from my local O2 shop.

Hope the advice helps @RedFive , please let us know how you get on, and Welcome to the Community.

animated-elephant-image-0278
Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"...
Robert Kennedy.

Community Manager

Welcome to our community @RedFive , great info above from our knowledgeable members (thanks guys!) - let us know if you need any additional advice or if you're good to go! 

Also I'd love to hear how you get on with the dongle if/when you've tried it out. Smiley Happy

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature