Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi calling...

Redbeard
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

WiFi calling worked for first day on my galaxy S8 now icon has disappeared and no longer allows calls? Still switched on on account and phone... what's going on!?

Message 1 of 14
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Redbeard Is your router still working? You may need to call customer service to see if there’s a problem with your account 

https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Redbeard Is your router still working? You may need to call customer service to see if there’s a problem with your account 

https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Message 2 of 14

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144316 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Try rebooting your phone?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 14

Redbeard
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi ... thanks for your help. First thing idid was reboot phone. Also rebooted router... working fine. In settings WiFi calling is on. As I live on area with no mobile coverage WiFi calling is essential. Only had phone a few days, worked fine first day. Disappointed no texts tho 😕

Message 4 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Redbeard Have you downloaded the o2 ask app? That can send texts as well as call over WiFi 

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/apps/o2-ask

Message 5 of 14

Redbeard
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks @Anonymous will try app. Used to use TuGo but suddenly restricted to O2 accounts... can't see why WiFi calling doesn't include texts? 

Message 6 of 14

Cleoriff
  • 122909 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@Redbeard wrote:

Thanks @Anonymous will try app. Used to use TuGo but suddenly restricted to O2 accounts... can't see why WiFi calling doesn't include texts? 

We heard O2 were working on that....wink

Although as texting and calling is included with O2 Ask it may never happen @Redbeard

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 14

Cleoriff
  • 122909 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@Marjo@Martin-O2Are you aware that O2 Ask is still not showing in the APP section on the home page.?

A bit annoying as TuGo is still there. slight_frown

Apps.JPG

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
Why is TU still there. The service was discontinued months ago. Bit slow on the uptake there O2
Message 9 of 14

jonsie
  • 93224 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

I still have it installed....shame it doesn't work but I'm optimistic that it will burst into life on the 12th of never 😉

Message 10 of 14