Did you mean: 

WiFi and 4G Calling

Charlie3
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hey guys,

I’m looking to turn on my WiFi and 4G calling on my iPhone 11, but when I try and do this in Settings on my iPhone it tells me that I need to do onto the My O2 website and activate it.

When I do this, I can only find information about them both but not an actual setting to them it on.

Please help me - thank you
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23071 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

@Charlie3 I will tag @MI5 who will most likely come on later this morning, and is familiar with iPhones.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 5

Charlie3
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Great! Thank You so much slight_smile
Message 3 of 5

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@Charlie3 

Not @MI5  as you see (lol).

However there is a tutorial here from O2 about setting up Wifi Calling for any phone, including one specific to iPhones

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/network-coverage-and-international/wifi-and-4g-calling#iphone-video-link 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@Charlie3 

If you can't enable WiFi calling in your settings it means it's not activated on your account.

You'll need to call customer service to set it up for you Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support or you could try live chat today http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 5