cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What floats my boat!!!!!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

So I filled in the response to O2's question about my feelings about their previous e mail concerning Priority Treats.

It wasn't pretty. I also wanted to ask them to ditch the promotions and just spend the money on getting better coverage - it is useless. There wasn't the opportunity so I returned the email. This didn't work - it bounced. They gave me links on how to communicate with them. It seems they don't like emails - although happy to send them to me. So here I am.

O2 - please improve coverage and just stop wasting my time and your time on promotions.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

This is a customer to customer forum. O2 don't monitor this site on an official basis. Here's a link if you have a complaint: http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

We would all like better coverage but it seems O2 think Priority will attract customers. Maybe it does, maybe some people even find something worthwhile on there. Maybe one day I will but I ain't holding my breath!

Message 3 of 6

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous. I smiled cynically when you said you filled in an email questionnaire from O2 and then couldn't return it as it was bouncing all over the place (they don't have a supported email address now)...I think that about sums it all up.... I personally would prefer less treats (which I never use) and a generally improved CS service...:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 6

ewanrw
Level 10: Inspirational
  • 342 Posts
  • 15 Topics
  • 9 Solutions

Priority is evidently working... Q2 net additions were 199k connections (172k contract and 27k pre-pay) which is up 4.4% year on year.

Revenue and operating income both up also.

As for coverage improvements, the deadline is Q4 2017.

ewan

Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie wrote:

We would all like better coverage but it seems O2 think Priority will attract customers. Maybe it does, maybe some people even find something worthwhile on there. Maybe one day I will but I ain't holding my breath!

I have my free coffee at Nero once a week, occasionally the Domino codes get used but that's about it.

Message 6 of 6