Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warranty for signal issues

Remigans
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have a 3 year warrenty, only had my phone just after a year but all of a sudden my phone is picking up zero signal, randomly it does but only in the sense on showing the 4G symbol, not any actual signal. Tested the sim in my mums phone so I know its not the sim

I'm a bit worried this wouldnt come under warrenty?

Also, is a week a bit too hopeful to get it fixed? I'm away next sunday for a few weeks and can't really be without any phone - dont have any old ones as I trade in and cant afford to just get another

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10235 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3014 Solutions

@Remigans 

You are going to have to ring or use live chat to speak to the manufacturer of the phone, and see if they have any express warranty services, they usually work to a 7-10 working day turnaround. 

IF Apple then make an appointment at a genius bar. asap.

I take it the sim in another phone works absolutely fine. 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 4

Remigans
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Samsung unfortunately! Will get in touch with them

Yeah, checked the sim and tried another sim in my phone to be sure, completely dead 

Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144717 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27733 Solutions

@Remigans 

See if you have an experience store nearby Samsung Experience Store - Find your nearest store location | Samsung UK

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4