Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Waiting on Free JBL Speaker With P20 Pro Order

doombadger
Level 1: Joiner
  • 21 Posts
  • 8 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi there guys. I'm hoping this question hasn't already been answered. I did search and couldn't find anything so apologies if this is old news.

I've recently taken out a new connection with the Huawei P20 Pro. This deal comes with an offer of a free JBL Flip 4 speaker. My handset was delivered to my local store on 21/05/18 using the Click and Collect service but no speaker was included. The store assistant told me I would need to claim my speaker online using an included leaflet. When I got home, however, there were no details about this in my delivery. I spoke with Customer Services who informed me that the speaker was "listed as despatched" but couldn't provide me with an estimated delivery date. Apparently, the speaker will also go to my local store.

My question is what is the process for delivery of this item? There is no information regarding it anywhere on my account, besides the listing on the order confirmation. Do I just wait for it to come out? Will I be notified when it's on the way? Is there a usual timeframe for this delivery? Am I required to see out my 14 day cooling off period before it's despatched? I'm just a little confused.

I'm happy to wait as long as these things take. I'd just like to know that everything is as it should be, and get some idea of what to expect moving forward. Any info or advice would be greatfully appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your assistance. Enjoy your Bank Holiday everyone.

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17

doombadger
  • 21 Posts
  • 8 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hey guys. Just wanted to reply and say that the delivery arrived at my local store at about 4:30pm and the speaker is now in my possession. Barring any issues with the device I'd say everything has gone well.

Thanks again for all your help.
Message 11 of 18

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Great news @doombadger. Very pleased you've got the speaker and your story has had a happy ending.

Thanks for updating us. Enjoy your new speaker.
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 12 of 18

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Excellent news @doombadger. Hope you are pleased with them. wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 13 of 18

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92912 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Fantastic news, @doombadger! Thanks for updating us and enjoy the speaker smiley

โ†’ Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
โ†’ Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
โ†’ Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
โ†’ Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 15 of 18

doombadger
  • 21 Posts
  • 8 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Final post on this thread from me. The speaker has been tested, works perfectly, and sounds pretty good. If I was buying a portable speaker and looking to spend ยฃ120, I'd definitely choose a Minirig over one of these, but for free I'm certainly not complaining.
Message 16 of 18

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Thanks for the update. It sounds pretty good value for money which is always helpful to know wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 17 of 18

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@doombadger wrote:
Final post on this thread from me. The speaker has been tested, works perfectly, and sounds pretty good. If I was buying a portable speaker and looking to spend ยฃ120, I'd definitely choose a Minirig over one of these, but for free I'm certainly not complaining.

Glad to hear it works perfectly and the sound is good @doombadger. And as you say it was free so you can't complain. Anyway pleased you're all sorted. Hope to see you again in the Community .

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 18 of 18