Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waiting for a refund

Johnm86
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Purchased some Phillips hue lights on the 26th oct, never received. When i called o2 they told me UKMAIL had lost it and were going to send another. A week later I called back to see if it had been arranged, it hadn't. The guy on the phone apologised and replaced the order and for it to be delivered 10.30am the next day, I got a txt to confirm this. A few hours later I got another txt telling me they were now out of stock and the order had been cancelled. I phoned back to see what was going on, asked for refund but was told I need a reference number for the payment. I got these details and called back just to be told the refund was already authorised and would be in my account within 5 working days. It's now nearly 1 month no product or refund. WHERE'S MY MONEY O2????? Time to pay my handset off and go elsewhere I think. Never been fed so much B.S. in my life.
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
It's always a run around trying to get a refund these days.
Make a complaint with resolver.
Details on link http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@Johnm86Time to make a complaint I think https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Use Resolver in the link I've given...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 8

Johnm86
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks for the reply guys, seems like it's the road to take, I'm sick of speaking to customers services, seems like every time I call I have to explain everything from the start every time, and they cant seem to understand why I'm not happy
Message 4 of 8

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Time to stop wasting time and take action mate.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 8

jonsie
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

Yep make the complaint, it would seem no one at O2 can do the simplest of thing. 

Can admin help @Marjo

Message 6 of 8

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Yep make the complaint, it would seem no one at O2 can do the simplest of thing. 

Can admin help @Marjo

I don't know........O2 can do one thing extremely well.....they find it very easy to get things wrong

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 7 of 8

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Johnm86! Sorry to hear about the trouble you've been having with the refund! 😞 Are you still waiting? I'm going to drop you a quick PM (private message here on the forum) shortly to get a few additional details to see if we can help you in any way with it, can you check when you get a moment? slight_smile

Cheers for the tag @jonsiethumbsup

Message 8 of 8