Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail

Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi my daughter recorded my voicemail when she was little. Its disappeared and been replaced by a generic one. Really want it back. Can this be done? Will it be in an old mobile? I cannot check as the batteries are dead on my old mobiles. Please help .. so sad about this
Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@1750 

Unfortunately the greeting is on the O2 server so will be the same no matter which phone you check it from.

If it wasn't saved, it will be lost now as O2 have recently upgraded the voicemail system which has reset everything.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@1750 

Unfortunately the greeting is on the O2 server so will be the same no matter which phone you check it from.

If it wasn't saved, it will be lost now as O2 have recently upgraded the voicemail system which has reset everything.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2