cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail not kicking in or starting

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I have just realised that my voicemail does not kick in or get triggered when someone calls, so noone is able to leave a message when they call me.

Does it have anything to do with the fact that the Tugo app is down or being updated?

I cannot seem to be able to or to know how to activate or re-activate voicemail triggering at the end of a call.

It used to work and I always found the use of the visual voicemail on my iPhone very convenient. It is actually the main reason why I switched to O2, i.e. to use visual voicemail.

Anyone knowing how to fix this?

Thanks,

OF

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143410 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Voicemail help here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-Services/All-you-need-to-know-about-O2-Voicemail-901/m-...
If you have Tugo, it will need to be enabled in the app settings, however, we have no idea what will happen when Tugo ends on the 30th.
Is a question we have asked ourselves too.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 143410 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Voicemail help here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-Services/All-you-need-to-know-about-O2-Voicemail-901/m-...
If you have Tugo, it will need to be enabled in the app settings, however, we have no idea what will happen when Tugo ends on the 30th.
Is a question we have asked ourselves too.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

jonsie
  • 92913 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Seems someone else had the same problem with TU in another thread. It's outrageous if they are starting the close down early. 

Message 3 of 5

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Seems someone else had the same problem with TU in another thread. It's outrageous if they are starting the close down early. 

There have been a number of people who are suddenly having different problems with Tu for various reasons @jonsie so I think it's fair to say they ARE closing it down in stages (early) slight_frown

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 5

jonsie
  • 92913 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Mine is still working thankfully but a week today I will be signing out and deleting my data so hopefully that will also fix voicemail which I can't switch off in the app. 

Message 5 of 5