cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virtual Interview: TU Go, Clip-It, Evernote and other apps!

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hey Everyone,

We’re giving everyone a chance to get your questiona answered about some of the great apps we have in our portfolio- specifically Clip it, Evernote and of course TU Go.

Now’s your chance to post any questions you have here, as the session will start on the 3rd of March and will be live between 1:00 and 2:30pm with Will Fox who is the O2 product owner for all the apps!

We’d love to know what you think about the new TU Go update or if you have any thoughts or questions on what’s next for TU Go in 2014.

To have your question answered, please make a reply post in this thread. Also, if you could write your question in bold font, it will help us to find them easily.

You may not know this but TU Go a year old at the end of February, so it’s a great time to get some info on the future, as well as how the apps work J

This Virtual Interview is made for questions about how the apps work, how they are updated and about the app's future. If you have a technical query with TU Go, please submit a question in the TU Go section, which you can access HERE

So, get asking below!   arrow 4.png
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 1 of 28
27 REPLIES 27

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi I like the look of clip it but have a note 3 will it be compatible with this phone anytime soon
Thanks
Message 21 of 28

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks again for all the questions, it's time to wrap up! If you have any more questions or suggestions please feel free to post in the Official TU Go feedback thread.

See you again next time.

Cheers

Will

Message 22 of 28

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Hi I like the look of clip it but have a note 3 will it be compatible with this phone anytime soon
Thanks

Hi Damien1

Just saw your question while we were wrapping up slight_smile

Clip It is currently supported by a limited number of devices, as it's a new app we're looking to test. If we can extend the range of devices we will, we'll let you know when we have news.

Message 23 of 28

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ok thanks
Message 24 of 28

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

3. Great question. It's actually already possible using a 3G/4G iPad with data SIM, however we're looking into this for other devices at the moment. Would you be happy using your 3G/4G data abroad for TU Go?

Hi Will, thanks for your reply.

To asnwer your question, yes, I'd be happy to use my data allowance to stay in touch. Another use case for me was when I was abroad recently for 2 months in the States and I had to use a local SIM. Having TUGo meant I could keep my UK number and stay in touch with people in the UK without having to ask them to pay for calls to the USA and without having 2 devices on me. But when I had no wifi cover, TUGo was useless. The irony is that 4G was actually much faster than most wifi networks. And since you already have that feautre enabled for tablets, I'm guessing it wouldn't be hard to enable on phones as well?

Cheers!

Message 25 of 28

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Antio,

Good point; it’s something we’re looking into at and that feedback really helps so thank you. It’s not 100% straight-forward, however if we’re able to offer this functionality, then expect it later this year and we’ll let you know when it’s coming.

Cheers

Will

Message 26 of 28

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes, yes, yes, 100% yes! Please give us the option of using 3G/4G to make calls whilst abroad! Thanks guys (that's on Android please).
Message 27 of 28

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes, please guys. Look at the functionality of Viber and Whatsapp. I know you can't go to those extremes but all of the above would be welcome!
Message 28 of 28