cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very disappointing customer service

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am owed a refund from 02, not a significant or material amount but over 2 months O2 took unauthorised monies from my account after I cancelled my contract. I have tried twice to get my refund and the customer services team seem unable and unwilling to resolve a mistake O2 made (O2 does not dispute they owe me the money). Today I spent over 2 hours on web chat being passed to 4 different customer service teams and a further 57 minutes on a call to customer services and my refund remains outstanding - for reasons completely unknown or undisclosed. O2 has made it very clear with their action today how much they truly don't value their customers. They have behaved with poor business conduct. Out of principle I will continue with the complaints process and escalation to get my refund and out of warning to any customer thinking about joining O2 I would strongly recommend you find a more capable mobile provider with more respect for their customer.
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
I assume this is the complaints process you have followed? http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain
Maybe an email to the CEO is in order?
It's the only way he will find out just how bad CS is these days.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2