cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very Poor Service

Anonymous
Not applicable

Why don't the Swindon Regent Street store ever answer the phone. I've tried for a few days now and my phone actually times out because it rings off the hook for so long.

Customer services are pretty useless as well.....try to ring them to explain the situation and get help from them and again no joy. They say i have to speak to the store.....i'd love to but they don't pick up the phone!!!

I've spoken to customer services on three separate occasions with regards to this. They always promise to call me back but never do.....

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
It's a common complaint these days, unfortunately.
Have you tried visiting the store?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 8

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

That's not something we can answer I'm afraid. If the store really need to sort out your issue it may well be that you will have travel there if the phone is unanswered. Poor service to be honest.

Message 3 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

I would do but i work in London. By the time i get home the store would be shut.....

Message 4 of 8

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Could you not use a local store to your work?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 5 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous is it worth using the Live Chat and asking them to have the store phone you? Or your issue may be sorted using Live Chat

Message 6 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

I tried using the chat facility.....as before they said i'd need to speak to the store as they were unable to help.

You wouldn't think it would be that difficult for the swindon branch to learn how to pick up a phone......

Message 7 of 8

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
I guess you need to catch them when there are no customers in the store as they seem to run very lean on staff these days - always assuming there isn't a fault with the phone, of course.....

Currently using:
Message 8 of 8