cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VAT invoice Query

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I'm hoping someone might be able to help me as the support via the 202 has not proved very helpful.

When I go to view my bills I am unable to print/save a VAT invoice.

Please could someone advise how can I resolve this issue?

Message 1 of 11
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
If your downloaded bills don't show VAT, only CS can switch that on for you.
If you are having trouble finding the download section of your MyO2 follow these steps:
View latest bill >> View latest detailed usage and charges >> scroll down to Download and print latest bill which brings up the old style page with the download as pdf link.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
If your downloaded bills don't show VAT, only CS can switch that on for you.
If you are having trouble finding the download section of your MyO2 follow these steps:
View latest bill >> View latest detailed usage and charges >> scroll down to Download and print latest bill which brings up the old style page with the download as pdf link.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi MI5,

Thank you for your reply. I have no issue accessing the bills but they all say "This is not a VAT invoice". I cannot understand why that is the default setting.
The problem I have with customer service is they all request your login password for security purposes.
I find that truly dumbfounding in this day and age. No supplier should ever request your login password. 😞
Message 3 of 11

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
CS already know your password as it's on the screen in front of them. They need you to tell them so they know it's you they are talking to.
Also, it isn't a login password they want, it's your security password that you set up when you first started your contract.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks for the reply again. The confusion lies in the way the customer service use the word password when they mean the answer to the security question. wink
Just spent the best part of an hour and a half on the phone trying to get VAT invoicing enabled. Apparently it is simply a button to be clicked, but it does not come into effect apparently for 24 hours!
Surely it would be simpler to have VAT invoicing enabled by default!
Thanks for your assistance. Much appreciated.
Message 5 of 11

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Yes, it would be much simpler, but hey ho, this is O2 wink

Currently using:
Message 6 of 11

gindygoo
Level 25: Hard Hitter
  • 1340 Posts
  • 59 Topics
  • 27 Solutions
What he said ^^ it seems if it's more complicated then O2 will "upgrade" their systems to that way of doing something....

Don't get us started on the payment system "upgrade"!
Message 7 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
After a week the issue has still not been resolved! Grrr... 😞
Message 8 of 11

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
You need to keep on to CS.
We've heard of others having a problem getting them to understand but they get there eventually.
If you continue to get no where you may want to consider a complaint http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Currently using:
Message 9 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks for that, MI5.
Message 10 of 11