cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlocking my phone to Three

Anonymous
Not applicable

Now that O2 has merged with Three, I am wondering when my 02 phone will be able to accept Three sims? I am paying for both at the moment and its not ecconomical. I would love to unlock my phone without an £85 price tag  

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144155 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions
Firstly, the merger hasn't happened yet and secondly, Three will unlock your phone for free if you give CS a call from your three phone.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 144155 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions
Firstly, the merger hasn't happened yet and secondly, Three will unlock your phone for free if you give CS a call from your three phone.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 4

MI5
  • 144155 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions
If you want to unlock your O2 phone the details are here http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-Services/Unlocking-an-O2-phone-to-use-a-different-SIM-ca...

Currently using:
Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
For clarity the three takeover of o2 IF approved by regulators will take at least a year if not 18 months to finalise.
Message 4 of 4