cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to get a PAC code. Please help!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there, I am leaving o2 to go to another network and I need my PAC code. The problem is that I do not have access to the phone to get it by text message. I asked for it by email and they said they had sent this but it has not arrived into my email inbox (email address they have is correct and it is not in junk mail). I called them back and they had resent it but again has not arrived. Is there any other way I can get a PAC code? They will not tell me the code verbally over the phone. Any advice given would be appreciated, thanks!

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Last time I got a PAC they gave it me over the phone then confirmed via text. I would keep calling until an adviser will give you the code (as long as you pass security there should be no problem)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22935 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Anonymous It's highly unlikely that they would verbally give you the PAC for security reasons. You'll have to speak to customer service again. Why don't you have access to your phone to get the text? 

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 5

jonsie
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Last time I got a PAC they gave it me over the phone then confirmed via text. I would keep calling until an adviser will give you the code (as long as you pass security there should be no problem)

Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Lost it 😞 came at a time where contract was at an end

Message 4 of 5

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
I hope you've informed O2 and blocked your account?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 5