Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to claim my free airbuds

airbuds
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have tried to apply for my free samsung airbuds like the 02 offer said i could. Yest samsung has said i haven't purchased it at the right time, however I only upgraded 2 days ago and part of the deal was the free airbuds, the offer was on until end of june

[Edit: topic title clarified]

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122901 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

Hi @airbuds 

Check the claims process here ..

Free Gift with Purchase: Promoter: Samsung Electronics (UK) Limited. UK or ROI residents (18+) (Individual Participant) or registered Companies (Company Participant) only. Purchase a selected new Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G or Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G Enterprise Edition (Promotion Product) from 02 (Participating Retailer) between 00:00 on 04/06/2020 - 23:59 on 01/07/2020 and claim a pair of Samsung Galaxy Buds+ wireless headphones in white (Reward) by redemption. No cash alternative. Promotion Product must be received and not returned. Individual Participants must complete the online claim form in the Benefits section of the Samsung Members app pre installed and Company Participants must complete the online claim form on the website (http://20202.samsungpromotions.claims/o2buds), upload proof of purchase and provide all other required information between 04/06/20 - 31/07/20 (Claim). Maximum 1 Claim per Promotion Product purchased, maximum 1 Claim per Individual Participant, maximum of 2 claims per household, and a maximum of two-hundred (200) Claims per Company Participant.

You can also claim online here https://20202.samsungpromotions.claims/gb/en/claims/o2buds/get-started

You are well within the time limit to claim so try again. If you have problems then speak to Samsung.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 4

airbuds
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thank you, I will try again and if no joy I will contact Samsung
Message 3 of 4

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme