Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to block spam sms or forward to 7726

K80
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, I have recently started receiving spam SMS from a gambling site called WizardSlots. I have tried blocking them but they reappear the next day. I have never signed up for them so cannot login as suggested to unsubscribe.
I do not appear to have the option (iphone 5SE) to forward the messages to 7726.
Can someone sdvise how to stop these as they are driving me nuts.

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147156 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28297 Solutions

@K80 

These may be premium texts so see help here Guide: Have you fallen for or been conned into a premium rate scam? What to do next 

Also www.payforitsucks.co.uk

To forward a text, long press on it, choose more, then tap the arrow shape bottom right.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147156 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28297 Solutions

@K80 

These may be premium texts so see help here Guide: Have you fallen for or been conned into a premium rate scam? What to do next 

Also www.payforitsucks.co.uk

To forward a text, long press on it, choose more, then tap the arrow shape bottom right.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 3

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23558 Posts
  • 1035 Topics
  • 3750 Solutions

@K80 You also need to contact O2 and ask them to place the following bars on your account:
Bar all Direct to bill debits
Bar Premium rate numbers
You should also ask for a "charge to mobile" bar

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 3