Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UK mail delivery

Ea-7
Level 1: Joiner
  • 16 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi all, ordered iPhone X before midnight yesterday(4/7/2018) and meant to be delivered by UK mail between 6-10pm..which never happen and I didn’t have no email or text from them all day just email from o2 saying your order it’s on it’s way with tracking number which when I put on website doesn’t work .. any ideas guys? Cheers
Message 1 of 11
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144319 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Call customer service to chase it up for you
http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

MI5
  • 144319 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Call customer service to chase it up for you
http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 11

Cleoriff
  • 122909 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

Hi @Ea-7 You might want to try again after midnight as the website will update after that time

However if you have had an email with a tracking number, the phone is definitely on it's way. Those emails are sent out when your order is dispatched

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/pay-monthly/how-to-track-your-order

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 11

jonsie
  • 93228 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

Yes definitely chase it up with customer service. \best time is 6 - 8.30 in the morning. Don't rely on live chat to give you accurate information. Hope you get it tomorrow.

Message 4 of 11

Ea-7
  • 16 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks tried just now still nothing but thank you
Message 5 of 11

Ea-7
  • 16 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks guys I guess I have to phone them as you saying
Message 6 of 11

Unhappy890
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Same, we've been waiting since 3 July, no email, no contact, no-one available to ask.  They've set up the direct debit though.  Shockingly bad service.

Message 7 of 11

jnm21
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Good luck folks.  I live in Northern Ireland & these lovely people have taken weeks to deliver a letter, seem to rarely take less than 5 days & lost one!  I hate seing their name!  Didn't know they did parcels (came in to the thread thinking it was going to be a sim only).

Message 8 of 11

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @Ea-7, has there been any progress with your delivery since you last posted? Did you manage to get through to someone to get this sorted or do you need any further help? slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 9 of 11

Ea-7
  • 16 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi yes I had it next day then, but it’s still shocking that you can’t really contact the UK mail only the answer machine:-/ but lucky I didn’t had to wait long but thanks for all help
Message 10 of 11