cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to claim free Samsung Convertible Wireless Charger after purchasing Galaxy S8+

Anonymous
Not applicable

I was sent a leaflet with my new phone saying I'm eligible to claim a free wireless charger. 

However, when I visit the link Samsung.com/uk/02wirelesscharger - the page isn't found.

I then contacted 02 webchat and they gave me a number to call - 01425284000 - I called it but the personm who answered said it was the wrong number.

Cutting to the chase then....

Has anyone actually managed to claim the charger AFTER trying the broken URL link? If so - how did you do it?

Thanks, Steve

Message 1 of 36
35 REPLIES 35

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122370 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Well thanks for finding those links @jonsie. New game. "Hunt the promotion.We wont make it easy"...rage

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 31 of 36

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

Well thanks for finding those links @jonsie. New game. "Hunt the promotion.We wont make it easy"...rage

Do they ever....For any?

Message 32 of 36

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well I've taken S8+ on monthly contract two weeks ago and the guy in O2 store in Lester told me I'll be able to claim that charger after two weeks.
Too bad he wasn't bothered to mention that promotion will be closed by that time.

Message 33 of 36

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

wrote:

Well I've taken S8+ on monthly contract two weeks ago and the guy in O2 store in Lester told me I'll be able to claim that charger after two weeks.
Too bad he wasn't bothered to mention that promotion will be closed by that time.

As long as you purchased whilst eligible, you can still claim between 14-44 days after purchase

https://offers.samsungpromotions.claims/gb/en/pages/wirelesscharger/country-select

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 34 of 36

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks to that link you've provided I could complete this, otherwise I'd just give up.
Thank you very much.

Message 35 of 36

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Pleased to hear that slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 36 of 36