cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Travel bolt on

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, I recently added a travel bolt on to my pay monthly account when travelling to the USA. I no longer need this bolt on, how do I stop it?

many thanks

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147144 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28295 Solutions
There is no need to remove it as it won't cost you anything and nor will it do anything whilst you are in the UK.
The only time you may not need it is if abroad and you wanted to pay full standard rates for your phone use which may or may not be beneficial depending on your usage and destination.
The travel bolt on cannot be removed via your MyO2 btw but live chat can do it for you or you can call in http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 10686 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3104 Solutions

Hi Sue, 

Please remove your personal data from this post, as it wouldnt take some nefarious person to use your personal details and they are on a public website. 

You need to follow these instructions:

If you're already signed up for O2 Travel and feel it isn't the right service for your usage needs abroad, you can opt out at any time by texting NOTRAVEL to 23336 or you can remove the O2 Travel Bolt On in My O2.

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147144 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28295 Solutions
There is no need to remove it as it won't cost you anything and nor will it do anything whilst you are in the UK.
The only time you may not need it is if abroad and you wanted to pay full standard rates for your phone use which may or may not be beneficial depending on your usage and destination.
The travel bolt on cannot be removed via your MyO2 btw but live chat can do it for you or you can call in http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 3