Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switching Numbers

Dash1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have a LycaMobile sim card and I'd like to switch the number from that sim to my already existing O2 sim, all the PAC code related questions i've seen are in regards to recently switching to O2, but i've been with O2 for a while now. Will I still be able to switch numbers now using the PAC code from my Lyca Sim?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144336 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@Dash1 

Yes, you can port in at anytime.

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/phones-sims-and-devices/how-to-keep-your-mobile-number

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Dash1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Nice, thank you. I tried that form earlier but I got an email about the request not being completed so I thought maybe it was for new customers/sims only. I'll just try again and/or call 202 tomorrow.

Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144336 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@Dash1 

If 202 doesn't get you through try these numbers too Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4