Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Other Products and Services

Level 1: Joiner

Surname change

I have been trying to change my surname but to no avail... I was given an email address from customer service for correspondencemanagement. And that was sent back... then i sent it to BUSINESSTOO@02 As stated on site ...now that's been sent back. Can someone actually give me an email that works please .
Level 63: Greatness Assured

Re: Surname change

Topics: 662

@Harlequins

To add to @Bambino's link, the change of name form is here https://www.o2.co.uk/sites/default/files/2018-10/Change-of-name-form.pdf

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 539
Solutions: 3,340

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Harlequins

To add to @Bambino's link, the change of name form is here https://www.o2.co.uk/sites/default/files/2018-10/Change-of-name-form.pdf

Maybe they need more staff to actually action these online forms.

Topics: 522
Solutions: 10,718

As the website link also states the same email address that you have already tried, maybe @Martin-O2 can check which email is actually valid currently?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Level 1: Joiner

Thanks all.
But i do have the form already filled in but it's came back to me last night after floating in cyber space for 2 days.

Apart from ringing 02 and waiting ages to speak to someone who gave me wrong email the first time.. then I used the email address given on the name change page.

Surely technology isn't that hard !
Topics: 522
Solutions: 10,718

Exactly the reason I tagged @Martin-O2 to check for you. O2 seem to make everything difficult at the moment!
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Topics: 662

@Harlequins

We had problems with the change of name form last year. It was withdrawn for a while until O2 corrected it and then it worked.

It looks as if there are problems yet again, so we will need to see what @Martin-O2 (one of the community managers) has to say.

@Martin-O2  also needs to check the link given by @Bambino as part of that doesn't work either. The line I've highlighted doesn't actually take you to any form..just refers you to the contact us section

Change name.PNG

*The Game Is On*

Community Manager

Thanks for the mention on this on @Cleoriff@MI5

I can certainly get someone to look into this for you @Harlequins. I'll need a few details so will drop you a private message so we can talk further. 

Check out some of the recent discussions:
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Gig tickets giveaway!! Smiley Wink Interested in any O2 Academy gig? Let us know for a chance to get free tickets!
Review of the Samsung Galaxy A50 - Read our latest device review by member Poppysmum.
Priority tickets calendar! 24-30 June - Check out which tickets are going on sale or pre-sale this week on Priority!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Level 63: Greatness Assured

@Harlequins FYI, the link @Cleoriff has provided for the form works. Maybe you can just print that off and send it in by registered mail to the address provided on the form?

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Image and video hosting by TinyPic