Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surname change

Harlequins
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I have been trying to change my surname but to no avail... I was given an email address from customer service for correspondencemanagement. And that was sent back... then i sent it to BUSINESSTOO@02 As stated on site ...now that's been sent back. Can someone actually give me an email that works please .
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22935 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122352 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Harlequins

To add to @Bambino's link, the change of name form is here https://www.o2.co.uk/sites/default/files/2018-10/Change-of-name-form.pdf

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 12

jonsie
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 4 of 12

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

As the website link also states the same email address that you have already tried, maybe @Martin-O2 can check which email is actually valid currently?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 12

Harlequins
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks all.
But i do have the form already filled in but it's came back to me last night after floating in cyber space for 2 days.

Apart from ringing 02 and waiting ages to speak to someone who gave me wrong email the first time.. then I used the email address given on the name change page.

Surely technology isn't that hard !
Message 6 of 12

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Exactly the reason I tagged @Martin-O2 to check for you. O2 seem to make everything difficult at the moment!
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 7 of 12

Cleoriff
  • 122352 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Harlequins

We had problems with the change of name form last year. It was withdrawn for a while until O2 corrected it and then it worked.

It looks as if there are problems yet again, so we will need to see what @Martin-O2 (one of the community managers) has to say.

@Martin-O2  also needs to check the link given by @Bambino as part of that doesn't work either. The line I've highlighted doesn't actually take you to any form..just refers you to the contact us section

Change name.PNG

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 12

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Thanks for the mention on this on @Cleoriff@MI5

I can certainly get someone to look into this for you @Harlequins. I'll need a few details so will drop you a private message so we can talk further. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 9 of 12

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22935 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Harlequins FYI, the link @Cleoriff has provided for the form works. Maybe you can just print that off and send it in by registered mail to the address provided on the form?

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 10 of 12