Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Student discount not working

charlie29
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

i have recently upgraded my phone and plan over the phone and the woman said to get my Unidays code and text it to the number 61202 once I received everything within 28 days.

I tried this and it says the code isn't recognised but I've double checked it and it is.
 I can't get through to live chat or the phone, so i would like some help in being able to apply my discount.

Thank you

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

O2Sophie
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 233 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 20 Solutions

Hi, @charlie29,

https://www.o2.co.uk/studentoffer    - on this link it's telling you to reapply for the code vis your Unidays account, but put in the store code option. Hope it works, but if it doesn't, give 0344 809 0202 a call, (they are open 09.00 until 18.00) and select you want to upgrade your phone -this way you will get to speak to a real person. slight_smile

signature

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@charlie29 

Discount help here Guide: O2 Open & Friends and Family discounts - How to sign up 

If you need to call O2, numbers here Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Hey @charlie29 just checking if this has been sorted by now or if you are still having trouble with it

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 5

O2Sophie
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 233 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 20 Solutions

Hi, @charlie29,

https://www.o2.co.uk/studentoffer    - on this link it's telling you to reapply for the code vis your Unidays account, but put in the store code option. Hope it works, but if it doesn't, give 0344 809 0202 a call, (they are open 09.00 until 18.00) and select you want to upgrade your phone -this way you will get to speak to a real person. slight_smile

signature
Message 4 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
As covered in the guide.......
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 5