cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storage problems

Anonymous
Not applicable

My phone, an experia arc, asks me to free up some storage - problem is the SD card is virtually empty but the phone does not allow any/most of the apps to be transferred there. My question is if I ask the phone to remove the data from the twitter app will I lose all my followers and those that I follow?

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
No, your Twitter details are all server based. You can delete and re-install the app on any device and the most you would have to do is log in again.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
No, your Twitter details are all server based. You can delete and re-install the app on any device and the most you would have to do is log in again.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

Possibly deleting old or rarely used apps.

The Arc only has 320mb of internal storage so won't hold too much I'm afraid.

😞
Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Many thanks for a most helpful reply - worked a treat!

Message 4 of 5

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Happy to help wink

Currently using:
Message 5 of 5