Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock issues

George4148
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So I have been with o2 for about 24 hours now and I can’t say I’m impressed. I ordered a new iPad Pro 12.9 2021. The website said, and still says free next day delivery and In stock. So I ordered. I then received an email telling me it’s out of stock and I’ll have to wait. Why is the website saying it’s in stock if it isn’t? And I can’t get on my o2 so I can’t speak to anyone to find out when I will actually get it. If it’s going to take too long, I’d like to know so I can consider cancelling and switching providers. If anyone can advice any help, that would be amazing. I’ve tried contacting them via social media but get no response.  

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122370 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@George4148 

The problem is, O2 wont implement a live stock system. We have been moaning about this for years.

There is a number to call for the sales team and it's 0800 081 0255. Try them. You can always cancel if the stock won't arrive on time.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122370 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@George4148 

The problem is, O2 wont implement a live stock system. We have been moaning about this for years.

There is a number to call for the sales team and it's 0800 081 0255. Try them. You can always cancel if the stock won't arrive on time.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 3

lisa25
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I’m in the same situation ordered phones & saying no stock & no updates 

Message 3 of 3