Did you mean: 

Status of order

Hmitch1992
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi

I tried to preorder the new iPhone 14 pro yesterday morning and it was under review. I’ve logged onto my o2 and the order tracking has now got a green tick next to ‘order confirmed’ and a green tick next to ‘being processed’. It’s now on waiting launch day which is today ? It’s only moved to this option in the last hour or so.

it also says this below the tracking: 

“We will despatch your order in time for the launch day of the new device.

We'll email or send you an SMS to confirm when your order is on its way, so that you'll know when to expect your delivery. You will need to sign for it, but don't worry if you're not in, the courier will leave you details to rearrange delivery.”

does this mean the order has been accepted and they are waiting to dispatch? I’ve attached a screenshot to help explain it better 

thanks 

9D3A5C3B-5318-4546-9733-4F9792C7F5CB.png

[Mod edit: Image deleted due to it containing personal information.]

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Raym
  • 14 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Mine is the exact same, I preordered mine 30 minutes after it was available to do so but no change, and trying to get an answer from customer service is near impossible spoke to 3 people all different answers

Message 2 of 4

Hmitch1992
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

No one seems to know what’s happening. I’ve just had a text from dhl and it’s updated online saying it’s on its way but isn’t going to arrive until Tuesday. Suppose least it’s on its way 

Message 3 of 4

Raym
  • 14 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Just got email going to be with dpd I'm guessing tomorrow as they deliver sat or it will be tues if not.

Message 4 of 4