Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spend cap spending

Alan2233
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello I'd like to have the option to use my mobile payment services I'd like to be able to top up my mr q gambling site I tried to make a mobile boku payment but says i have  used my spending linit cap it only allowed me to spend £10 pounds just but my spend cap should be £200 pounds I'd like to increase my payment services for mobile payments please for the £200 spending cap  please can some one request and activate my payments so I can use my mobile credit on mobile payments for my mobile number 

• [personal details removed by mod - this is a public forum, please be careful]
Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Guide: Spend caps on O2 

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Guide: Spend caps on O2 

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this

Message 2 of 3

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9983 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions

@Alan2233 

Just bare in mind as part of Responsible Gambling, the Gambling company will also have limits in place, as they will do proof of funds and other interactions. 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 3 of 3