cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sony SmartWatch 3 Order

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I am concerned over an order I placed last week for a Sony SmartWatch 3 that I purchased through the O2 online shop on 26/11.  I had an email notification on the 26//11 stating the item has been dispatched and I should receive it next day, however as of yet I've still not received it or had any other updates or information relating to my order since the 26/11.

Yesterday I contacted O2 customer service to chase my order up, and the lady on the phone informed me that my item was with ukmail and that she would contact them to find out where my item is. However when she came back on the phone she then informed me that ukmail have never received my item to deliver it and that she would then contact dpd to see if they have my order and then give me a call back. Unfortunately the lady never rang me back yesterday.

So to at this moment in time my back account is £90 lighter and it appears that no-one seems to know where my order is or who is meant to be delivering and I am unsure what I should do next. Can someone please help or offer any advice as to my next step?

Kind regards

Danielle

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
They all went out of stock very quickly so I would assume o2 are waiting on more stock, but only cs can confirm this so you need to keep calling them.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
They all went out of stock very quickly so I would assume o2 are waiting on more stock, but only cs can confirm this so you need to keep calling them.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
..... And insist they send you another if the item can not be traced. Their delivery mistakes are not your problem and it's not your job to keep chasing it up.

Message 3 of 5

Cleoriff
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

Indeed...custom and practice sadly that O2 will allow you to place an order, take your money....even if you have yet to receive the device you ordered... Always best to go instore where possible

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 5

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
@Anonymous when you do finally recieve your watch, visit this page.
http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Android-Devices-Samsung-HTC-Sony/SmartWatch-3-setup-a-handy-hint/m-p/930391/highlight/true#M53237
For the solution as to why your watch is stuck in a loop..
Message 5 of 5