Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting up shared data

Di352
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have checked my account and it has shared data but i cant click on anything to set it up, also both phones are linked to my account and are due for upgrade later this year if i do shared data will it add extra time onto it or will contract stay the same and can upgrade in Nov as planned ? 

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144353 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions

@Di352 

The lead account won't change but the ones you share to need to be new accounts.

Guide: How to Share Data on O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 144353 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions

@Di352 

The lead account won't change but the ones you share to need to be new accounts.

Guide: How to Share Data on O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 4

Di352
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for your reply , so new account does that mean totally new or new contract when we upgrade 

Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 144353 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions

@Di352 

It can be either a new contract or done when upgrading.

Just make sure you get a sharer data plan. These contracts do not come with their own data and can only share data from a lead device.

Prices as per the link I gave you.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 4