Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Other Products and Services

Level 1: Joiner

Re: Screen burn!!

Just to let you know .... I missed a call today that went to voicemail . Upon checking it during lunch at work ..... guess what !!  Smiley Happy

The woman I spoke to yesterday at O2 Recycle had referred my phone to a supervisor who checked it .

Supposedly the operator who looked at my phone yesterday was being harsh with his grading . Today the screen burn has vanished ... the phone is in mint condition ... £270 was paid into my bank account today.

Result !!!!

When I decide to sell the Galaxy S10 I know where it won't be going !  Smiley Happy

Gary

Topics: 533
Solutions: 11,466

Well done mate - we often find they back down when challenged Smiley Wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Topics: 688

Well done @EekItsRipley 

Perseverance is the key (obviously) wink

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 83
Kudos: 1,115
Blog Posts: 2
Solutions: 123

Result @EekItsRipley good to hear👍smiling

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Topics: 548
Solutions: 3,428

Great result but these cowboys want reigning in. Rather than the adviser being harsh I rather think he was hoping to pick it up for ridiculous money and sell it on. In my opinion for what it's worth, there is collusion between some so called valuers and a supervisor, making them big money on the side.

Disclaimer : This is just my unsubstantiated opinion.....

Topics: 688

@jonsie wrote:

Great result but these cowboys want reigning in. Rather than the adviser being harsh I rather think he was hoping to pick it up for ridiculous money and sell it on. In my opinion for what it's worth, there is collusion between some so called valuers and a supervisor, making them big money on the side.

Disclaimer : This is just my unsubstantiated opinion.....

Actually @jonsie  I would agree. There are far too many of these low valuations given, for it not to be some sort of scam.

Let's face it, if a low valuation is given, why then would they increase it? They only do this when the customer complains and challenges them.

If a phone IS only worth £40, they would never increase it to £200+

*The Game Is On*