cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen Replacement o2 Refresh

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have cracked my screen on my new phone and want to activate the offer for free screen replacement with o2 refresh. Galaxy S8, phone is eligible.. I can't find anywhere which number to call to get this sorted. Everytime I call o2 on 202 It's a 30+ minute wait.. No online chat available..

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
You may have to persevere with customer service

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
You may have to persevere with customer service
Message 2 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149330 Posts
  • 671 Topics
  • 28494 Solutions
Call early morning around 8-8.30am
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93978 Posts
  • 649 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions
Message 4 of 5

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous! 

Sorry to hear about the cracked screen! 😞 As our community members mentioned above, you'll need to call customer service for this. Please do let us know how you get on?

In case helpful, here's more info on the Free Screen Replacement Cover on the O2 website.

From the document above:

Making a claim

If You need to make a Claim You must do the following:

• contact the Police to obtain a crime reference number where the Screen Damage is caused intentionally by someone other than You; and
  • contact O2 on +44 (0) 344 809 0202 (free of charge from an O2 phone or charged at the national rate from a landline) to inform them of the Screen Damage.

Message 5 of 5